TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) gives you the skills and knowledge to teach English in hundreds of amazing destinations all over the world.
Whatever your motivation, whether you’re looking to start a career in teaching or simply want to get out there and explore our world, TEFL is an exciting and rewarding path to take.
You don’t need any previous teaching experience or a second language, just the passion and drive to get out there and teach.
We have three great TEFL courses perfect for learners and experienced teachers alike! These courses will help you to bulk up your CV and earning potential for when you’re looking at travelling the world or at TEFL jobs.
Get TEFL qualified with a mix of online training and classroom practise
Learn all you need to know about TEFL with 120 hours of online training, then add to your knowledge and boost your confidence with 20 hours of teaching practise in a classroom near you. This is all you need to feel totally prepared for starting out in your first teaching job!
- 120 hours of online TEFL training
- 20 hours of classroom teaching practise
- 24/7 flexibility, built to fit around you
- Personalised feedback from an expert tutor
- Classroom courses all over the world
- Get extra experience before you start teaching
- Quality training leading to a Ofqual-regulated qualification
All the skills you need to get teaching abroad in no time!
The course will take you from the very foundations of teaching, through activities, grammar and phonetics (among other focuses), all the way to employability and the best ways to go about finding jobs once you’re qualified.
- 120 hours of TEFL training
- 3 months access
- Study 24/7, anywhere, on any device
- Shiny TEFL certificate on completion
External accreditation is a very important element to consider when choosing your TEFL course provider and this course is delivered by an accredited provider. The certificate is regulated by Ofqual.